The New Way to Buy the Right Flood Insurance.
Compare multiple quotes and choose with confidence with the help of our insurance experts.
Get your Match in 10 minutes or less by calling us at 844 232 2700.
Our Trusted Carriers
How It Works
Our process consists of 4 simple steps. Start finding the right INSURAMATCH for you today!
Tell Us the Basics
Call our expert insurance agents and give them a few details about your home
Tell us what’s most important to you in an insurance relationship
Our expert agents will match you with the best flood insurance carriers for you
Choose Your INSURAMATCH!
Pick your best match and one of our agents will get you covered
Why Choose Insuramatch
We care about more than just your money.
Our expert insurance agents help real people like you find the right insurance everyday. Start a quote with one of our friendly agents and see how easy it is to shop the best flood insurance for your home and location.
Don't just save - MATCH!
What Our Customers Say
"I'm not sure if I just lucked out with a great sales rep, but Ruby was VERY knowledgeable with flood insurance, was sympathetic to my concerns and offered honest and helpful answers and not just a sales pitch. It was refreshing to have someone finally realize that I don't have an endless supply of dollars to be throwing away on 'what if'." – Rose M.
Learn More About Flood Insurance
Not sure you’re ready to buy? Our Learning Center has all the information you need to confidently find your MATCH!
- If it rains, it can flood. If it floods, you could potentially face tons of damage, from your home’s structure to all... Read More
- According to National Geographic, flooding is the most common natural disaster—and with a flood comes destruction.... Read More
- If you live in a high-risk flood zone, you’ve probably heard of a flood elevation certificate. Chances are you’ve... Read More
- Read More
- Flood is usually excluded from basic homeowners or renters insurance, so most people have to purchase flood insurance... Read More
- What do you need to know about flood insurance to make sure you are fully protected in the case of an incident?... Read More
- If you’re renting your home, you might think basic renters’ insurance is enough. You assume it covers everything you... Read More
- Flood is the number one disaster in the United States. In fact, all 50 states have experienced damaging floods or... Read More
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia